Outdoor Lighting Repairs
The company caters to customers in and around Bluffton, Levy, and Limehouse; they also provide exterior lighting services to customers across Okatie, Brighton Beach, Hardeeville, and Switzerland, and handle projects for clients in Hilton Head Island, Daufuskie Island, Ridgeland, and the surrounding areas.
While good quality landscape lighting will provide years of service, the features are exposed to the elements and they suffer a certain amount of wear and tear over time. This is why it is crucial to get the fixtures maintained with regularity; this allows the technicians spot problems early and they can be fixed before they turn into more serious problems.
Outdoor Lighting Fixture RepairRegardless of whether the company installed the lighting fixtures or not, most outdoor lighting contractors provide maintenance and repair solutions as well. This helps ensure your outdoor lighting system is operating at its peak performance.
There are times when your outdoor lights may not have been installed well or poor-quality fixtures and components may have been used in the project by the company that handled the installation job at the outset. This can result in a variety of problems in the systems, including:
- Light fittings don’t function at all
- Moisture has gotten into the light fittings
- Lights have become damaged by landscape elements
- Outdoor lights readjustment/repositioning is required
- Problems with light sensors
- Dysfunctional photo cells
- You experience shock when you touch a lighting fixture
- Excessive or less voltage can also cause your light bulbs to blow out
- Burn out of electrical sockets
- Old wiring cracking or melting
Skilled and experienced outdoor lighting experts will inspect the installations and fix the problem using good quality components.
Outdoor Lighting Fixture MaintenanceAs mentioned earlier, the one way to avoid any major problems in the outdoor lighting installation is to opt for regular maintenance. As part of these plans, the experts will:
- Replace non-working bulbs
- Replace traditional bulbs with LED bulbs to increase energy-efficiency
- Refocusing the light projections
- Remove debris from lighting fixtures
- Repair cut wires
- Replace damaged wires
- Replace broken or damaged light stakes
- Tighten loose components
- Check underwater light fixtures in water features
- Repair broken lights
- Check voltage transformers
- Reset timers
- Rebury exposed wiring
The technicians will test all the installations for proper voltage and this will include inspections of transformers, wiring, light fixtures and bulbs; these checks help ensure that all the components are working as they should and you get the most out of your outdoor light fixtures.
When you want outdoor lighting that will enhance the safety, aesthetics and functionality of your landscaping, you should hire a company like Nightscapes Lighting and Landscape Services for repairs and maintenance. Their expertise and specialization in the field ensures you get good quality solutions at very reasonable exterior light repair cost.
Low Voltage Lighting
Outdoor Lighting Design
Outdoor Lighting Installation
To request a free consultation please call us at 843-258-9100 or fill out contact form and we respond to you at our earliest convenience.