* Part of the expertise of a professional lighting system is to properly install all light fixtures with proper adjustment to ensure you enjoy the effect of the light without drawing your eyes to the light source. This includes proper shielding of the fixtures *
- Up lights – Lights shining upwards from below to highlight focal points in the landscape such as specimen trees, signs, and architectural features of your home. These are typically spot lights, flood lights and well lights (fixtures below ground)
- Downlights – Lights placed above an object or area (such as a patio or pool deck) to imitate natural light such as moonlight. This effect can create some very interesting and beautiful shadowing silhouettes cast on the ground and provide the most beneficial light for entertaining and security.
- Path Lights – light fixtures placed above grade level along sidewalks, steps, driveways or informal pathways in the landscape allowing for safe travel for someone walking through the property. This type of light fixture is generally low to the ground and casts a spreading light.
- Backlights – lights placed behind artistic objects or plant material to cast a silhouette on a wall or create a unique and elegant glow.
- Specialty lights – Lights that add accent to a space in the evening. These lights are “mood setters” and create a warming and inviting atmosphere. Examples of these lights include string lights in a gazebo or pergola, lights that create a flickering flame, under water lighting to illuminate a waterfall or feature.
To request a free consultation please call us at 843-258-9100 or fill out contact form and we respond to you at our earliest convenience.